About YPSM Homeopathic College
We, at YPSM Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital recognize that no science can be static. To enrich the science of homoeopathy, continuous learning and compilation of experience of its practitioners must continue. The institute caters to the changing needs of homoeopathic learning and an expression of YPSMHMC commitment towards providing quality education. The educational organization endeavors to produce learned homoeopaths with a rich and commanding knowledge of the fundamentals of Homoeopathy. We guide and support our students throughout the course and beyond as they follow the path of learning homoeopathy.
YPSM Homoeopathic Medical College is a modern and progressive institute of homoeopathic learning. It is governed by “Shri Mahaveer Homoeopathic Medical College Samiti, Alwar” Established in the year 1978. The college premises exist in the heart of the city at Alwar. The college has well equipped laboratories with all kinds of modern and highly sophisticated equipments.
Here, the students receive quality education from qualified professionals with years of teaching experience at leading institutions. Apart from receiving quality education from qualified and committed teachers, students have access to broad range of electronic resources that provide them ample opportunities to learn homeopathy intensively.
Vision and Goals
- To provide comprehensive high quality health care through homoeopathic education.
- To establishing itself as a center of excellence in professional education Worldwide.
- To start PG (MD) in Medicine, Pediatrics, Mat. Medica, Organon, Homoeopathic Repertory etc.
- To make bright & successful career of every homoeopathic students.
- Quality education in homoeopathic education.
- Established in Year 1978.
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Faculties.
- Well-equipped Library with 6000+ Books.
- Well-furnished Modern Laboratories.
- 25 Bedded Indoor Hospital.
- Regular Free Medical Camps.
- Class Rooms Equipped with OHP, LCD etc.
- 13 Labs having all Modern Equipments.
- Internship in Best Hospital & Nursing Home.
- Communication & Personality Development.